Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sport Riddle

1. It's a whinter sport ;
2. You can do this with your friends ;
3. You need balance ;
4. It's a sport for all ages ;
5. You need boots ;
6. The fist letter is ''S'' ;
7. You must go down of a mountain ;
8. You practice this sport with a board ;
9. It's a sport for girls and boys ;
10. This sport has 9 letters.

2 comments:

  1. I think it's snowboard! Me I did a snow but I did'nt like this then today I don't do this sport. But, there are many persons who do this sport and they like it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is snowbard! I would try this sport one time but I never found the time to try with a friend. But, it is sure I try this sport one day and I think I like this winter sport.

    ReplyDelete